ONGC is a “Maha Ratna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy company, engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad.
ONGC – Western Onshore Basin invites Online Applications from young and energetic Indian Citizens with valid registration of the employment exchanges located within the State of Gujarat. The Employment Exchange certificate / Card registration should be valid during the online registration process for selection on Various Posts which are given below:
Total Vacancies – 150 Seats
- Technical Assistant GD.III (Civil) – 13 Seats
- Draftsman GD.III (Civil) – 25 Seats
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 04 Seats
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – 02 Seats
- Assistant Technician (Fitting) – 06 Seats
- Assistant GD.III (Transport) – 06 Seats
- Security Supervisor – 12 Seats
- Assistant GD.III (Material Management) – 02 Seats
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing) – 03 Seats
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – 03 Seats
- Junior Technical Assistant (Geology) – 02 Seats
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) – 05 Seats
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) – 06 Seats
- Junior Assistant Technician (Machining) – 10 Seats
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) – 17 Seats
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production) – 06 Seats
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 09 Seats
- Junior Security Supervisor – 13 Seats
- Junior Fire Supervisor – 06 Seats
Essential Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate Degree | Degree/Diploma in Engineering /AICTE/ITI (SCVT/NCVT) from a recognised Institute / University by Sate Govt / Govt of India.
Age Limits: Minimum Age 18 years & Maximum Age limit is 35 Years as on 15.10.2011 (For Age Relaxation see Detailed Advertisement).
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Written Test (Objective type) in the subject Discipline of the Qualification selected and General Awareness in Bilingual i.e. Hindi and English. The candidates who qualify in the Written Test shall be called for Physical Standard / Physical Efficiency Test and Driving Test (Wherever applicable) and Personnel Interview etc.
The Written Test will be tentatively scheduled on 27.11.2011 in Ahmadabad, Vadodara, & Surat.
Application Fee: for GEN/OBC Candidates Rs.200/- and for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD Candidates Rs.50/- shall be paid in any SBI Branch
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to Apply Online in the Prescribed Format given here: Apply Online Now
Please Note: After Applying Online Send the ONGC Copy of Original Customized Bank Challan along with original Application format, qualification certificates, Caste, Ex-Serviceman, PWD Certificate etc., to Post Box No. 12026, COSSIPORE POST OFFICE, KOLKATA-700002 by Ordinary post only.
Last Date: The Last Date for Application Submission is latest by 28.10.2011.
Download Detailed Advertisement Here: ONGC Recruitment 2011 for Various Officers